Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA MG6400 Printer is High-performance 5-ink All-in-One with Wi-Fi, cloud and mobile printing With Scanner CIS flatbed photo and document. It could print, check and make copies, however not send out or obtain faxes, and also, Wi-Fi assistance allows share it effortlessly over a residence network. There’s no USB port for straight prints, yet there are SD and also Memory Stick card ports, plus support for scanning to or publishing from cloud supports like Dropbox. NFC support allows promptly combine a mobile device but still convince that this is much more than a gimmick.
The compact design is attractive, but not best. The paper input tray is exposed, permitting dust to collect. The resulting plate is additionally very brief. Should expand a paper rest from the front of the entry plate to capture web pages which would certainly otherwise spill over. The five separate ink cartridges put in a slot exposed by uplifting the control board, however, the gain access to is a bit confined.
Placing these grumbles apart, this is a fantastic tool. The exceptional PIXMA MG6400 Printer, yet adds faster print speeds, memory card ports, NFC assistance, as well as a touchscreen control system. That last enhancement is significant, as the majority of mid-range Canon Printers use clumsily organized switches. Much better, even if the touchscreen isn’t entirely receptive.
The Canon PIXMA MG6400 show some enhancement on print top quality. In fact, in contrasts to comparably priced all-in-ones.
- All in one function: Color Print / Color Scan / Color Copy
- New PIXMA Cloud Link application for direct printing of Facebook albums and online contents without computer
- PIXMA Print From Email and “Google Cloud Print™” for remote document and photo print
- AirPrint wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents*2 through iOS devices
The PIXMA MG6400 Printer is a reasonably quick printer, doling out 25-page text test at a rate of 13.5 pages each min (ppm). The draft mode may conserve ink, but at 13.8 ppm it was hardly quicker. Colour printing was much less excellent, with the complicated graphics of test slowing down to 3.7 ppm – a fair result. Photo prints just weren’t exceptionally fast, either, with each 6×4″ indeterminate picture needing a little over two mins. Text, colour graphics as well as photo prints were all incredibly excellent, nevertheless, as were black and also colour photocopies.
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
- Maximum Paper Input Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Software Included MP Driver including Scanning Utility
- My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu and Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MG6400 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA MG6400 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA MG6400 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA MG6400 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MG6400 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG6400 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG6400 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG6400 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA MG6400 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA MG6400 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG6400 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA MG6400 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG6400 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG6400 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA MG6400 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MG6400 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA MG6400 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MG6400 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG6400 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG6400 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG6400. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG6400 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG6400 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG6400 printer.
- Next step, extract the MG6400 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA MG6400 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MG6400 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA MG6400 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG6400 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MG6400 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org