Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver & Software Download
The Printer is just one of many Canon PIXMA MG4170 inkjet multifunction peripherals in the PIXMA variety. It’s developed as an affordable but well-specified device for home users; it has a particular control board with a colour display, could publish on both sides of a sheet of paper automatically, and can attach to a cordless house network.
The Canon MG4170 Printer has only a separate paper tray. This is slung under the printer body and incorporates an extending paper stop that’s far longer compared to needed for the input file. Rather, it’s used to detain paper as it overreaches the resulting tray, which is a straightforward, short flap that folds up to develop a cover when the printer’s not being used.
This MFP makes use of a button-based control system that utilises a combined jog wheel, option switch and rocker change that we have seen on another spending plan PIXMA MFPs. While it originally looks easy to use, in practice it’s much from ideal. Things are complicated additionally by the usage of 3 specialised option buttons immediately under the display. Like Canon PIXMA MG5140 and Canon PIXMA MG2160, Points are much less convincing when printing graphics, nevertheless, with colour while photo prints both instead sluggish. On ordinary paper, we noticed refined straight banding, and the outcomes were a touch pale. Colour images had less saturated, slightly even more all-natural colours than we have seen from other Canon inkjets. However, those with eagle eyes might find a little amount of grain in their lighter areas.
The Canon PIXMA MG4170 Printer feels and looks like a top quality item. It’s made from shiny, high black plastics, and also the majority of the regulates while covers feeling engineered. One example of this is the scanner’s hinges, which telescope efficiently upwards by a couple of centimetres to accommodate more thick originals without wobbling around.
- Features: Fun Filter Effects, Scroll wheel, Fast Front, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Size: 4″ x 6″ , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , 8″ x 10″ , 5″ x 7″
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- System Requirements: MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7, Apple Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.6.x
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- Full HD movie print function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- Auto duplex print/copy
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- 2.4″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll Wheel controls
- Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect.
- AirPrint™ wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents* through iOS devices^^
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- 4R borderless photo printing done in just 44sec. (Standard Mode)
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- Memory Card direct print
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MG4170 Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver & Software Installing With Easy Step To Do
- Select download links the Canon PIXMA MG4170 Series Driver and Software that is certainly compatible with your Computer OS, then click button “Download.”
- Right click on the file (Drivers or Softwares) after the download is complete, select the file Canon PIXMA MG4170 Office Wireless All-In-One Printer before. The driver files name ends with .exe.
- After that, Accept the default location on your computer or Laptop to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to preparing install. Installation, the file MG4170 process, will start automatically…
- Installation successfully. Restart your computer or laptop. Test print paper.
Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver & Software Uninstall With Easy Step To Do
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MG4170 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com