Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer has a small Wi-Fi all-in-one that enables you to publish effortlessly from smartphones, tablet computers, video cameras, or your cloud. Only attach, duplicate, print and also check.
Take pleasure to print from the clouds. You could put a smartphone or tablet computer to print your images in seconds from Facebook, Twitter and also online CDs. With thanks to an increase in PIXMA Cloud Web link, you could now additionally accessibility and publish your documents from GoogleDrive. Secure Image Publish + which can be accessed with the application Printing Software PIXMA options so you could function conveniently developing and also be printing a photo collage, greeting cards and also even more with a web-based service by utilizing images from your tablet COMPUTER, or the web.
Smart devices and tablets you exactly download and install Canon PIXMA Software Printing applications remedies for your tablet or smart device utilizing the applications, you could directly access and print from cloud services. You can even examine the status of printers, and ink levels manual or real-time through Wi-Fi or the web. The variety of mobile connection, Google Cloud Print support is additionally available.
PIXMA MG2940 cordless globe with this budget friendly, portable Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you effortlessly publish from your mobile phone, tablet computer, cam or the cloud. Just attach, copy, print as well as check.
- Go wireless. Conveniently attach, print, duplicate as well as scan the method you desire with top quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Catch the detail in fast top notch prints with FINE cartridge modern technology
- Prepare yourself to easily publish as well as check utilizing wise devices with Canon PRINT app
- Experience the imaginative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud web link
- Print extra pages for your loan with XL ink choices
The top quality of print or reproduce either the cartridge system print resolution around 4800 dpi, offering vibrant as well as sharp text or soft. Even ISO ESAT speeds quick with eight ipm mono and also four colors HDI.
- Functions, Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution, Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology, 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) and Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
Mono Print Speed, Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed, Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Borderless Printing, Not available,
- Two Sided Printing, Manual operation
- Paper Sizes, A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Minimum System Requirements, Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 and Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Interface Type – PC / Mac, Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n and Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MG2940 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA MG2940 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MG2940 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2940 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2940 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2940 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA MG2940 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2940 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MG2940 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MG2940 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2940 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2940. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2940 printer.
- Next step, extract the MG2940 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA MG2940 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MG2940 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2940 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MG2940 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org