Canon PIXMA E610 Driver Window & Mac OS Download
The Canon PIXMA E610 Printer allows you print approximately 800 web pages with simply one low-cost, high-capacity ink cartridge. It likewise includes faxing capacities, fax safety and also incorporated automobile document feeder.
The PIXMA Workplace All-In-One Printer ink Efficient E610 enables you to print approximately 8 hundred pages along with only one low-cost, high-capacity printer ink cartridge. Additionally, it includes faxing capacities, fax protection in addition to incorporated car record feeder.
Fully incorporated Auto File Feeder (ADF): Load up to 30 sheets of normal A4 paper for scanning and also copying. FastFront: With FastFront, replacing ink cartridges as well as filling paper from the front is much faster and easier. My Image Yard: A software application that instantly creates various appealing collages and also schedules utilizing the photos kept on a COMPUTER to make recommendations to the user.
The Canon PIXMA E610 Printer is a definition of great saving, and it is for reasons. So then, if you think beyond the excellent performance of a printing solution, PIXMA E610 Printer is a noteworthy solution.
- Scan Type : Flatbed
- Scan area size : 216 x 297 mm
- scanning resolution : 1200 x 2400dpi
- Printing Output : Colour
- Display : XGA 1024 x 768O
Load up to be able to thirty bed linens pertaining to normal A4 paper regarding monitoring in addition to copying, Together with FastFront, replacing printer ink cartridges as well as launching paper through the top is quicker as well as less complicated, A system that immediately develops different enticing collections as well as schedules using the photos saved on the COMPUTER to make recommendations in the direction of the customer.
|Print Speed||Approx. 8.9ipm|
|Print Speed (Color)||Approx. 5.2ipm. Photo (4 x 6″) PP-201 / Borderless: Approx. 46secs.|
|Print Resolution||Max. 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Resolution (Color)||Max. 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10)|
|Ink Tanks||PG-88, CL98|
|Scanner Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi Optical; Selectable Resolution: 25 – 19200dpi|
|Copier Speed||Document: Colour: sFCOT / Simplex: Approx. 23secs.|
|Other Features||Borderless Printing. Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF; Scanning Method: CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Paper Tray||Front Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR Plain Paper = 100|
|Scanner Speed||Approx. 15secs. (Reflective: A4 Colour / 300dpi)|
|Fax||Black: Approx. 3secs. (33.6kbps), Colour: Approx. 1min. (33.6kbps); Fax Resolution: Black: 8pels / mm x 3.85lines / mm (Standard), 8pels / mm x 7.7lines/ mm(Fine); Color: 200dpi x 200dpi|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E610 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E610 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E610 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E610 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E610 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E610 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E610 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E610 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E610 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E610 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E610 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E610 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E610 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E610 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E610 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E610 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E610 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E610 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E610 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E610 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E610 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E610. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E610 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E610 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E610 printer.
- Next step, extract the E610 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E610 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E610 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E610 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E610 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E610 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E610 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E610 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org