Canon PIXMA E560 Driver & Software Download
A perfect printing remedy for residence as well as workplace usage, the Canon PIXMA E560 Colour Wi-Fi Multifunction Inkjet Printer provides better printing quality at budget friendly prices. It has car power on mode that automatically activates this gadget and comes with a printing application that makes it possible for smooth connection with your cell phone. The efficient cartridges print documents at economical rates without jeopardizing on the printing top quality.
The 2 side printing innovation conserves time and also power while the Wi-Fi connectivity choice is available in convenient. This multifunction tool does various other jobs like scanning as well as xeroxing along with printing papers. All these powerful attributes are loaded in a compact body that saves area and obtains fit quickly. This small body has a high sturdiness ratio too.
The Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient printer features cutting side printing innovation that uses top quality printing at budget friendly costs. It comes with as much as 4800X1200 dpi print resolution which guarantees that every information is printed precisely while the 1200X2400 dpi check resolution aids in scanning files with accuracy. These tool uses indeterminate printings as much as A4c; therefore you delight in broader area printing. The ISO print speed 9.9/ 5.7 ipm ensures that printing is done rapidly. It has efficient and convenient connectivity choices that assist in sharing documents.
This cordless connectivity frees you from the difficulty of cords. It likewise has one USB port that promotes smooth connection with wired gadgets.
- Upto 4800X1200 dpi print resolution
- 1200X2400 dpi scan resolution-CIS
- ISO print speed 9.9/5.7 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- Ink efficient cartridges black-800 pgs, colour-300 pages
- 1 USB 2.0 HiSpeed, WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Appreciate lower price of operation by publishing up to 800 pages of A4 records with the PG-89 ink cartridge! The CL-99 ink cartridge publishes approximately 300 web pages.
|Model No||PIXMA E560|
|Product Type||Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Speed (ppm)||Mono: Up to 9.9 ipm/ Colour: Up to 5.7 ipm|
|Resolution (dpi)||4800 (Horizontal)*1 x 1200 (Vertical)|
|Paper Handling||Plain Paper/High Resolution Paper/Photo Paper Pro Platinum/Photo Paper Plus Glossy II/Photo Paper Pro Luster/Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss/Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”/Matte Photo Paper/Envelope|
|Media Type||Plain Paper/Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) ( 4″×6″)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Window Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.6.8 or Later|
|Interface||Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Noise Level (db)||42.5|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||449 x 304 x 152|
|Compatible Colour Cartridge||CL-99|
|Compatible Black cartridge||PG-89|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E560 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E560 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E560 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E560 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E560 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E560 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E560 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E560 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E560 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E560 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E560 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E560 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E560 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E560 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E560 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E560 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E560 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E560 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E560 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E560 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E560 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E560. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E560 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E560 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E560 printer.
- Next step, extract the E560 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E560 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E560 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E560 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E560 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E560 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E560 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|E560 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||24 MB||Download|
|E560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||49 MB||Download|
|E560 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,260416667||18 MB||Download|
|E560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||01.03||10 MB||Download|
|E560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||02.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|E560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||04.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||04.10||7.5 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||02.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||300 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||02.07.01||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.07.00||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||02.06.02||9.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||3.2 MB||Download|
|E560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||04.01.03||2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||04.04.01||5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||02.05.00||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||03.02.00||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||02.00.12||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X v10.7)||02.01.06||21 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||03.01.00||300 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||04.07.00||5.7 MB||Download|
|E560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/)||02.07.01||1.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/)||02.03.04||25 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||03.05.01||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||04.07.01||100 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||02.06.02||2 MB||Download|
|E560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||04.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|E560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||02.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|E560 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.02||11 MB||Download|
|E560 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.02||7.8 MB||Download|
|E560 series Getting Started Guide||V1||3 MB||Download|
|E560 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||4.9 MB||Download|
|E560 series User Manual (Windows)||01.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||02.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||04.10||78 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2,913KB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E560 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org