Canon PIXMA E488 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA E488 Printer enables low-cost printing of approximately 400 web pages with the high-capacity ink cartridges. This ultra portable printer also comes with incorporated automobile file feeder, and also cordless printing features.
The PIXMA Printing Solutions Application offered on both iphone and also Android systems, gives individuals a great deal a lot more functionality with their printers. Making use of a mobile phone or tablet gadget, users can print papers and also images kept on their tools, or scan a paper straight right into their devices
With PIXMA Cloud Link, you could print from prominent on the internet solutions like Facebook, Evernote and Dropbox, or send scan data to storage space websites like Google Drive or OneDrive. You could additionally Check to Email and Connect to Webmail services like Google and Yahoo.
The Canon MP480 All-in-One Photo Printer with Easy PhotoPrint EX software with enhanced “auto photo fix” easily removes red eye
- Printing Type: Colour
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Print Resolution: 4800×1200 DPI
- Print Speed Black: 8 PPM
- Print Speed Colour: 4 PPM
Intend to print photos straight from a suitable flash memory card without using your computer system? Just insert the card into an integrated port, select photos on the LCD present, as well as print! You could also publish photos directly from your electronic camera/DV camcorder.
|Print Resolution:||4800×1200 DPI|
|Print Speed Black:||8 PPM|
|Print Speed Colour:||4 PPM|
|Paper Size:||A4, A5, B5|
|Duty Cycle:||1000 Pages per month|
|Noise Level:||44.5 DB|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E488 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E488 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E488 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E488 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E488 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E488 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E488 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E488 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E488 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E488 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E488 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E488 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E488 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E488 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E488 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E488 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E488 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E488 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E488 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E488 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E488 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E488. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E488 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E488 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E488 printer.
- Next step, extract the E488 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E488 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E488 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E488 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E488 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E488 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E488 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E488 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org