Canon PIXMA E484 Driver Windows & Mac Os
This Canon PIXMA E484 economical workplace all-in-one permits low-cost printing of as much as 400 web pages with the high-capacity ink cartridges. This ultra compact printer also comes with integrated automobile document feeder, and wireless printing functions.
The PIXMA Printing Solutions App readily available on both iphone and Android systems, offers individuals a great deal extra functionality with their printers. Making use of a mobile phone or tablet tool, users can print records and images kept on their tools, or check a paper straight right into their gadgets.
The Canon PIXMA E484 designed to obtain the optimum results as well as in design with a hassle-free voice so as not to interfere with your work, as well as this printer delivers phenomenal efficiency and provide an outstanding printing resolution you will be able to utilize it as a total engine, as well as sustain all the functions readily available in one machine.
This Canon PIXMA E484 maximum productivity and fast in doing the printing, scanning and duplicate for numerous purposes such as Printing papers
- A4 Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print: up to 8.8ipm (M), 4.4ipm (C)
- 4800 x 1200dpi resolution
- Wireless, USB
- Mobile Print, My Image Garden
- 1 year Warranty
Canon PIXMA E484 additionally affordable and with amazing printing capabilities, very encouraging in fulfilling the demand for a quicker, perfect and also loaded with top quality, additionally you will discover all the needs that transcend in this device, and also it’s impressive.
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,280 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size (minimum)||2pl|
|Ink Tank:||PG-47, CL-57|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution*5||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution*6||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16bits / 8bits|
|Colour:||48bits / 24bits (RGB each 16bits / 8bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed*7||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||A4, LTR (216×297mm)|
(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″|
Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
|Type||Desktop Transceiver (Super G3 / Colour Communication)|
|Applicable Line||PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)|
|Transmission Speed*10||Black:||Approx. 3secs. (33.6kbps)|
|Colour:||Approx. 1min. (33.6kbps)|
|Fax Resolution||Black:||8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard)|
8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm (Fine)
300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine)
|Colour:||200 x 200dpi|
|Type||Windows: via FAX modem (in MFP), Mac: N/A|
|Destination Number||1 location|
|Black / Colour||B / W transmission only|
|Wireless LAN||Network Type:||IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b|
|Channel*12:||1 – 13|
|Range:||indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)|
|Security:||WEP64 / 128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 435 x 295 x 189mm|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E484 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E484 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E484 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E484 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E484 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E484 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E484 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E484 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E484 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E484 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E484 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E484 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E484 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E484 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E484 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E484 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E484 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E484 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E484 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E484 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E484 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E484. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E484 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E484 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E484 printer.
- Next step, extract the E484 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E484 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E484 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E484 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E484 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E484 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E484 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E484 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com