Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Printer Download
The Canon PIXMA E481 is designed to give individuals with boosted savings and also affordability with low cost ink cartridges along with ease-of-use, area saving, connectivity as well as printing capabilities perfect for daily use.
Other great functions of the PIXMA E481 are the multiple workplace printing benefits consisting of a fully-integrated automated paper feeder which stands up to 20 sheets, as well as indeterminate printing, fax function, as well as fast print speeds of around 8.8 ipm for black and white prints, and 4.4 ipm for color.
The PIXMA E481 printer is compatible with the PIXMA Printing Solutions application, which offers users with direct accessibility to the cloud via PIXMA Cloud Link to easily print and also check images as well as papers from select on the internet cloud solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote, Google DriveTM, Microsoft OneDrive, and a lot more.
Featuring a small style that is 30 percent smaller than previous office designs, the PIXMA E481 printer is optimal for individuals looking to conserve area in areas such as office.
- A4 Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print: up to 8.8ipm (M), 4.4ipm (C)
- 4800 x 1200dpi resolution
- Wireless, USB
- Mobile Print, My Image Garden
- 1 year Warranty
The PIXMA E481 likewise makes printing much more inexpensive for customers by enabling them to print approximately 400 pages in B/W and also 300 web pages in color with the brand-new low-priced high-yield capability ink cartridges, while maintaining the exact same top quality printing. Its hybrid ink system integrates color ink for vivid shades and black pigment ink for sharp message.
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds2,3|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm2,3|
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm2,3
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1|
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
|Ink Compatibility||PG-44XL XL Black Ink Cartridge|
PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-54XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4” x 6”), 13 x 18cm (5” x 7”), 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets|
ADF20: 20 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
|Printer Features||AirPrint13, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print9, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print14, My Image Garden7, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions11, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10,Pixma Cloud Link12, Creative Park Premium8|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm2|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)4|
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)4
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)4
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode6, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.94cm)|
ADF: 88.5” x 14” (21.6 x 35.56cm)
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)15|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page16|
Color: Approx. 1 min per page16
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages17|
|Group Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems: |
Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,18
Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit18
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.1018Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android,
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)10|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.2″ (W) x 11.7″ (D) x 7.5″ (H)|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E481 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E481 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E481 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E481 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E481 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E481 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E481 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E481 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E481 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E481 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E481 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E481 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E481 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E481 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E481 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E481 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E481 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E481 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E481 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E481 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E481 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E481. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E481 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E481 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E481 printer.
- Next step, extract the E481 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E481 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E481 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E481 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E481 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E481 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E481 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E481 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org