Canon PIXMA E480 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA E480 printer from Canon and also it makes use of inkjet innovation for finest cause printing. E480 Multi-function Inkjet Printer is made use of to print, check, fax, duplicate therefore simplifing our job being a multi function device.
E480 Multi-function Inkjet Printer offers print speed of upto 8.8 ipm for black print as well as 4.4 ipm for colour print. Print rate is upto 70 sec for picture print.The quality of printing can be seen by maximum resolution used 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour prints.
E480 Multi-function Inkjet Printer has actually flatbed scanner which could scan documents in different styles using the call picture sensor. The scanner supplies a scan resolution of upto 600 x 1200 dpi as well as a maximum check location of 216 x 297 mm. It scans in shade at 24-bit, 48-bit depth.
The Canon PIXMA E480 Printer is designed to provide users with increased savings and affordability with low cost ink cartridges as well as ease-of-use, space saving, connectivity and printing functionalities ideal for day-to-day use.
- A4 Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print: up to 8.8ipm and 4.4ipm
- 4800 x 1200dpi resolution
- Wireless, USB
- 1 year Warranty
The PIXMA E480 Printer also makes printing more affordable for users by enabling them to print up to 400 pages in B/W and 300 pages in color with the new low-cost high-yield capacity ink cartridges
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds2,3|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm2,3|
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm2,3
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1|
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
|Ink Compatibility||PG-44XL XL Black Ink Cartridge|
PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-54XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4” x 6”), 13 x 18cm (5” x 7”), 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets|
ADF20: 20 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
|Printer Features||AirPrint13, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print9, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print14, My Image Garden7, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions11, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10,Pixma Cloud Link12, Creative Park Premium8|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm2|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)4|
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)4
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)4
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode6, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.94cm)|
ADF: 88.5” x 14” (21.6 x 35.56cm)
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)15|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page16|
Color: Approx. 1 min per page16
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages17|
|Group Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems: |
Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,18
Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit18
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.1018Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android,
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)10|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.2″ (W) x 11.7″ (D) x 7.5″ (H)|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E480 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E480 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E480 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E480 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E480 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E480 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E480 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E480 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E480 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E480 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E480 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E480 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E480 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E480 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E480 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E480 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E480 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E480 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E480 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E480 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E480 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E480. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E480 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E480 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E480 printer.
- Next step, extract the E480 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E480 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E480 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E480 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E480 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E480 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E480 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E480 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- sofeware Canon E480
- canon e480 software
- canon printer driver E480
- canon printer software e480