Canon PIXMA E477 Driver Windows & Mac Os
The Canon PIXMA E477 Printer are constructed for all your daily requirements for printing, from hefty text file color pictures, this multifunction printer Wi-Fi-enabled has a small design, desk-friendly.
Canon E474 to utilize the PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed via the Canon PRINT app, after you access you could publish straight from the internet and social networking cloud solutions, consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive as well as a lot more.
Delight in simple wireless setup, printing and also scanning with this free application. Also permits you to keep an eye on ink degree condition and setup cloud solutions from another location.
The PIXMA E477 Printer is designed to give you an affordable wireless printing experience
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 4.0ipm (colour) / 8.0ipm (mono)
- Wi-Fi enabled
The Canon PIXMA E477 Printer Specs
|Max Print Resolution||4800 (horizontal) 1 x 600 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Speed||Colour: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 4.0ipm,B/W: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 8.0ipm|
|Copy Speed||Colour:sFCOT / Simplex – Approx. 28secs, Colour:sESAT / Simplex – Approx. 2.1ipm|
|Scan resolution||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical),25 – 19200dpi (Selectable)|
|Maximum Scan size||A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)|
|Scan speed||Reflective: A4 Colour / 300dpi – Approx. 14secs.|
|Max Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5 x 5″), Custom size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 127 – 676mm)|
|Supported Media||Plain Paper|
|FUNCTIONS & TECHNOLOGY|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2|
|Auto Power On/Off||Yes|
|Power Supply||AC 100 – 240V 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||OFF: Approx. 0.2W|
|Operating Temperature||5 Degree – 35 Degree Celsius|
|Operating Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||0 Degree – 40 Degree Celsius|
|Storage Humidity||5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|IN THE BOX & WARRANTY|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E477 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E477 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E477 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E477 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E477 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E477 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E477 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E477 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E477 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E477 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E477 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E477 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E477 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E477 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E477 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E477 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E477 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E477 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E477 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E477 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E477 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E477. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E477 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E477 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E477 printer.
- Next step, extract the E477 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E477 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E477 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E477 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E477 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E477 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E477 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E477 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- canon e477 drivers
- scaning on e477