Canon PIXMA E474 Driver Windows Software Download
The Canon PIXMA E474 is developed to provide you a cost effective wireless printing experience Publish, Check, Replicate ISO Conventional print rate (A4): as much as 4.0 ipm (colour)/ 8.0 ipm (mono), Affordable ink cartridges for top quality printing, Enjoy easy cordless configuration, printing and scanning with this complimentary application.
Likewise enables you to keep track of ink degree condition and also arrangement cloud solutions remotely, Automobile Power ON spots a print command and will automatically switch over the printer on with a USB link, With PIXMA Cloud Link, you can print from preferred on-line solutions like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox.
PIXMA Cloud Link scan-related applications are applicable to individuals that make use of real Canon ink cartridges, Print, scan, and also perform printer procedures with ease, without the have to be tethered to a PC using USB
The Canon PIXMA E474 Printer is designed to give you an affordable wireless printing experience
- Scan Speed : Reflective: A4 Colour / 300dpi – Approx. 14secs.
- Scan Resolution : 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 25 – 19200dpi (Selectable)
- Print Speed : Colour: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 4.0ipm,B/W: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 8.0ipm
- Ink Type : FINE Cartridge, Max. Scan Size : A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
- Google Cloud Print, Canon Print Service Plugin (for Android OS), Wireless LAN, Quiet Mode
Currently you can additionally Scan to Email as well as Connect to Webmail solutions like Yahoo and google.
|Features:||Auto Power ON, Canon PRINT Inkjet, Copy, PIXMA Cloud Link, Print, Scan, SELPHY App|
|Print Resolution:||4800 x 600 DPI|
|Print Speed Black:||8 PPM|
|Print Speed Colour:||4 PPM|
|Paper Size:||A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter|
|Duty Cycle:||0 Pages per month|
|Paper Tray:||275 Sheets|
|Noise Level:||46.5 DB|
|Printer Type:||multifunction printer|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E474 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E474 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E474 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E474 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E474 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E474 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E474 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E474 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E474 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E474 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E474 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E474 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E474 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E474 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E474 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E474 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E474 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E474 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E474 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E474 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E474 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E474. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E474 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E474 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E474 printer.
- Next step, extract the E474 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E474 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E474 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E474 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E474 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E474 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E474 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E474 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1844 GqTKbW5CZoeZtA_K7QlI8sSG_6cZhTJbCJLwtpZpeca9l0ojdT16RVsRVU75_feoNhnaRUPUAVVbsdzWA3rFRA fd0425362b24b8819c5becba2b3e13dcefc76cc2&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic