Canon PIXMA E471 Driver Printer Download
The Canon PIXMA E471 All-In-One printer, scanner and photo copier with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as cloud features suitable for house customers who desire the flexibility to publish from their tablet, smartphone, laptop, or video camera.
Enter a cordless paradise with the Canon PIXMA E471, a versatile All-In-One for printing, scanning and duplicating papers swiftly as well as simply. Constructed for all your day-to-day printing demands, from text-heavy files to colour photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly layout.
Assistance for Google Cloud Publish and also the Canon PRINT app for iOS and also Android give printing from smart phones. You can additionally print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible cam, while Access Factor Setting suggests mobile individuals can connect to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
The Canon PIXMA E471 high-capacity ink cartridges assisting you maintain prices low and also print quality high.
- Copy, print and scan with an affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT app
- Print from your favourite cloud services
- High-capacity print cartridges
- Get creative with Easy-PhotoPrint+
Utilizing PIXMA Cloud Web link, accessed through the Canon PRINT application, you could now publish from preferred social media network and also cloud solutions, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive as well as a lot more.
|Max Print Resolution||4800 (horizontal) 1 x 600 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Speed||Colour: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 4.0ipm,B/W: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 8.0ipm|
|Copy Speed||Colour:sFCOT / Simplex – Approx. 28secs, Colour:sESAT / Simplex – Approx. 2.1ipm|
|Scan resolution||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical),25 – 19200dpi (Selectable)|
|Maximum Scan size||A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)|
|Scan speed||Reflective: A4 Colour / 300dpi – Approx. 14secs.|
|Max Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5 x 5″), Custom size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 127 – 676mm)|
|Supported Media||Plain Paper|
|Functions & Technology|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2|
|Auto Power On/Off||Yes|
|Power Supply||AC 100 – 240V 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||OFF: Approx. 0.2W|
|Operating Temperature||5 Degree – 35 Degree Celsius|
|Operating Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||0 Degree – 40 Degree Celsius|
|Storage Humidity||5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|In The Box & Warranty|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E471 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E471 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E471 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E471 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E471 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E471 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E471 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E471 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E471 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E471 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E471 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E471 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E471 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E471 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E471 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E471 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E471 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E471 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E471 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E471 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E471 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E471. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E471 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E471 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E471 printer.
- Next step, extract the E471 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E471 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E471 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E471 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E471 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E471 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E471 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E471 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org