The Canon PIXMA E470 Printer very efficiently developed all set to supply inexpensive cordless printing experience, with Publish, Scan, Replicate the ISO Typical print rate. This printer is ideal for those of you that routinely print
PIXMA E470 with reliable ink is created to provide You the experience affordable cordless printing Publish, Scan, Copy the ISO standard print speed (A4): as much as 11.0 ipm (colour)/ 4.8 ipm (mono) with PIXMA cloud Connect you can print from prominent online solutions such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA E470 comes to needs as well as maximum performance and also quick in doing the printing, scanning as well as a duplicate for different purposes such as publishing crucial files as well as recreate and also publish quality images to be saved for a long time, the outcomes are clean, intense as well as shiny.
The PIXMA Ink Efficient E470 Printer is designed to give you an affordable wireless printing experience
- Fast printing at up to 23 pages per minute (mono)
- All-in-one printer with print, copy and scan functions
- Integrated 250-sheet paper tray
- Scan at up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Simple 5-line black and white LCD display
The Canon PIXMA E470 Printer won’t cost the earth to run. Go even longer between ink replacements with Canon’s economical
|Max Print Resolution||4800 (horizontal) 1 x 600 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Speed||Colour: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 4.0ipm,B/W: ESAT/Simplex- Approx. 8.0ipm|
|Copy Speed||Colour:sFCOT / Simplex – Approx. 28secs, Colour:sESAT / Simplex – Approx. 2.1ipm|
|Scan resolution||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical),25 – 19200dpi (Selectable)|
|Maximum Scan size||A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)|
|Scan speed||Reflective: A4 Colour / 300dpi – Approx. 14secs.|
|Max Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5 x 5″), Custom size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 127 – 676mm)|
|Supported Media||Plain Paper|
|FUNCTIONS & TECHNOLOGY|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2|
|Auto Power On/Off||Yes|
|Power Supply||AC 100 – 240V 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||OFF: Approx. 0.2W|
|Operating Temperature||5 Degree – 35 Degree Celsius|
|Operating Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||0 Degree – 40 Degree Celsius|
|Storage Humidity||5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|IN THE BOX & WARRANTY|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E470 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E470 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E470 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E470 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E470 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E470 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E470 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E470 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E470 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E470 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E470 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E470 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E470 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E470 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E470 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E470 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E470 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E470 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E470 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E470 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E470 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E470. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E470 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E470 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E470 printer.
- Next step, extract the E470 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E470 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E470 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E470 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E470 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E470 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E470 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|PIXMA E470 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||01.00||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05b||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||01.02||68 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||1.0a||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||5.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E470 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,125||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,125115741||360 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||01.03.00||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||02.07.00||9.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||04.03.02||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||02.03.04||25 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E470 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org