Canon PIXMA E464 Driver Printer Download
The Canon PIXMA E464 Printer could be the most budget-friendly printer reliable and instantaneous All-In-One. This PIXMA Printer ink Effective E464 is made to give you a cost-efficient wireless printing encounter.
The PIXMA Printing Solutions Application readily available on both iphone and also Android systems allows users to enjoy mobile printing and scanning. You could even examine your remaining ink degrees as well as access PIXMA Cloud Web link using the application. You can currently print wirelessly from mobile phones to your printer without the should sign on both gadgets to a wireless LAN network.
Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient E464 is one flexible printer that can likewise be made use of as well as Copy Check because it features a flatbed scanner types at the surface. Additionally, this printer additionally declared to have speed and also good print top quality while conserving costs, consisting of wheelchair capability to be able to publish making use of smart phones with Wi-Fi features.
The Pixma E464 Wireless Printer is the ultimate printer to get for printing high resolution images.
- Lower Printing Costs, Optical Sensor Resolution – 600 x 2400
- PIXMA Printing Solutions App
- Upto 4800X1200 dpi print resolution
- 1 USB 2.0 HiSpeed, WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Access Point Mode, Wireless PictBridge
- Auto power ON
There is additionally no fax function around the E464, so the printer more than likely are not suitable for workplace at home individuals that might have to have such a function available. Usually talking, the E464 is truly a suitable choice for those who are trying to find the multifunction printer that will not harm your budget.
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,280 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size (minimum):||2pl|
|Ink Tank:||PG-47, CL-57|
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
ESAT / Simplex:
ESAT / Simplex:
|Printable Width||Bordered:||Up to 203.2mm (8-inch)|
|Printable Area||Bordered Printing:||Top margin: 3mm, Bottom margin: 5mm,|
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (Letter / Legal: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
|Recommended Printing Area||Top Margin:||31.6mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10),|
Custom Size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 152.4 – 676mm)
|Paper Handling (Rear Tray)|
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, Letter = 60, Legal = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)||4 x 6″ = 20|
|Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)||4 x 6″ = 20|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10 = 5|
|Paper Weight||Rear Tray:||Plain Paper: 64 – 105g/m2,|
Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275g/m2
[Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)]
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 2400dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 bits / 8 bits|
|Colour:||48 bits / 24 bits (RGB each 16 bits / 8 bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, Letter|
|Image Quality||Plain Paper: Fast, Standard|
Based on ISO / IEC 29183.
sFCOT / Simplex:
sESAT / Simplex:
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour:||1 – 21 pages|
|Wireless LAN||Network Type:||IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b (infrastructure mode)|
|Range:||Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)|
|Security:||WEP64 / 128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)|
|System Requirements||Windows:||Windows 8 (32 / 64bit) / Windows 7 (32 / 64bit) / Window Vista (32 / 64bit) / Windows XP (32 / 64bit)|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Google Cloud Print||Available|
|PIXMA Cloud Link||From smartphone or tablet:||Available|
|PIXMA Printing Solutions||Available|
|Access Point Mode||Available|
|Operating Environment||Temperature:||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 90% RH|
(no dew condensation)
|Recommended Environment||Temperature:||15 – 30°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 80% RH|
(no dew condensation)
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 – 95% RH|
(no dew condensation)
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4 x 6″)*13||Approx. 46.5dB(A)|
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby (scanning lamp is off)|
(USB connection to PC):
(USB connection to PC)
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Eco-Label:||Energy Star, EPEAT|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E464 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E464 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E464 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E464 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E464 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E464 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E464 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E464 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E464 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E464 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E464 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E464 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E464 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E464 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E464 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E464 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E464 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E464 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E464 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E464 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E464 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E464. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E464 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E464 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E464 printer.
- Next step, extract the E464 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E464 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E464 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E464 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E464 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E464 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E464 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E464 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com