Canon PIXMA E461 Driver Windows & Mac Os
The Canon PIXMA E461 is a portable Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides actual convenience and also impressive affordability. This brand-new printer functions cost-efficient ink cartridges, which cause significant cost savings as well as included adaptability for customers with varied printing needs or those who have actually restricted their printing due to the cost of the ink.
The PIXMA E461 features the impressive convenience of PIXMA Publishing Solutions6 (PPS). PPS makes it simple to print photos or records directly from your mobile device9 from practically anywhere. With the Cloud printing function, you can publish your files making use of choose preferred on-line Cloud services, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive from your mobile phone using the free PPS app. Plus, with Google Cloud Print8 you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use daily.
Extra features include Easy-PhotoPrint +11, an attribute that makes it very easy to modify and publish your pictures from anywhere you have Web access. The PIXMA E461 additionally suits XL ink cartridges, so you could enjoy even more printing and less refills.
Plus, the Automobile Power On attribute instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out something to be printed. The affordable PIXMA E461 brings top quality printing home.
- Fast printing at up to 23 pages per minute (mono)
- All-in-one printer with print, copy and scan functions
- Integrated 250-sheet paper tray
- Scan at up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Simple 5-line black and white LCD display
Copy, scan and publish from essentially anywhere around your home with its cordless ability. And with an optimum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1, the E461 enables you to produce gorgeous prints in your home.
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm1|
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm1
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2|
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
|Ink Compatibility||PG-44 Pigment Black|
CL-54 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10, Easy-PhotoPrint+11, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print8, My Image Garden3, PIXMA Printing Solutions6, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge7, Wireless Printing5, Easy PhotoPrint+|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi13|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi13
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode12|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions6|
|OS Compatibility||Windows:14Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit14|
Mac:15Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.914
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)7|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon E461 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon PIXMA E461 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install PIXMA E461 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon PIXMA E461 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon E461 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E461 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E461 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E461 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon PIXMA E461 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon PIXMA E461 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E461 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install PIXMA E461 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon PIXMA E461 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E461 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E461 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon PIXMA E461 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the E461 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon PIXMA E461 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded E461 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon PIXMA E461 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install PIXMA E461 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon PIXMA E461. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon PIXMA E461 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA E461 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E461 printer.
- Next step, extract the E461 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the PIXMA E461 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the E461 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon PIXMA E461 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E461 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA E461 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon E461 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon PIXMA E461 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com