Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver & Software Download
The Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Printer is a laser multi-function printer, made for small or home office usage. It can print, duplicate and also scan completely colour, as well as take care of the sending out and also obtaining of faxes, covering most document-based needs in several small offices.
Listed below the result slot, the 4 drum and also toner units pull out in a solitary tray, making them simple to replace. The cartridges benefit 1,400-1,500 pages each, with a high-capacity 2,400 black unit also readily available.
The only paper tray– there is a second, single-sheet feed– has a capability of 150-sheets, but there’s no choice to add an additional tray. As an all-in-one intended for a little office, this is a really perplexing noninclusion. It suggests that at the very least it means you’ll need to replenish the tray much also often as well as at worst, you’ll repeatedly lack paper part-way through print and duplicate jobs. The boost in elevation for a 250-sheet tray would certainly be very little, and also at the very least you would certainly be able to load half a ream at once.
No matter where you are or what device you’re making use of, it’s easy to send papers to print using the Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Multifunction Laser Colour Printer.
- Print speed, Up to 14 ppm colour and mono (A4)
- Printing method, Colour laser beam printing
- Print quality, Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print resolution, 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time, Colour aprox: 18 seconds or less and Mono aprox: 18 seconds or less
Canon rates the i-SENSYS MF628Cw at 14ppm in both black and white and colour, but in our tests we cannot see these speeds. Our 5-page black text test returned 7.3 ppm, although this rose to 10.7 ppm on the 20-page, long file– still some means short of specification. The 5-page message and colour graphics document offered 6.3 ppm, less than half the rated speed.
|Item Weight||26 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||43 x 48.4 x 42.9 cm|
|Item model number||9946B021|
|Screen Size||3.5 inches|
|RAM Size||512 MB|
|Wireless Type||802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11n|
|Operating System||Yes, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012|
|Software Included||Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF628Cw driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF628Cw that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF628Cw printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF628Cw printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF628Cw setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF628Cw driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer.
- Next step, extract the MF628Cw zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF628Cw driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF628Cw printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF628Cw Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org