Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer Driver Downloads
The Canon i-SENSYS MF512x black and white A4 laser Multifunctional printer is custom-made for business workgroups needing quickly, professional-quality output abilities in a totally showcased small device constructed for adaptable working.
Tiny business workgroups trying to find a large efficiency boost will certainly locate the MF512x A4 black and white laser Multifunctional printer an unsurpassable option. It flaunts the powerful functions and also abilities of a huge workplace Multifunctional printer yet in a small gadget that’s simple to suit in small rooms. Busy teams will certainly value its fast, top quality printing and also copying at excellent rates of approximately 40ppm.
The colour touch screen makes it possible for very easy operation for all degrees of user; while a 600-page paper ability and Quick First-Print from start-up assistance your groups function much more efficiently. Delicate records are secured using the Secure Print feature that PIN-protects records when publishing from a PC or mobile phone.
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Laser A4 Wi-Fi Black,White – multifunctionals (Laser, Mono, Mono, Colour, Copy, Print, Scan, 1000 – 5000 pages per month)
- High-quality printing at a rapid 40ppm
- Colour touch screen enables easy operation for all levels of user
- Supports Secure PIN printing
- Print from smartphones and tables with support for AirPrint Mopria and the Canon PRINT Business app
- Automatic duplex printing reduces waste and consumables overheads
Thanks to the MF512x’s substantial support for Apple AirPrint (iphone) and Mopria (Android), your workgroup can print from any kind of enabled gadget. They could additionally access a vast array of advanced attributes with the Canon PRINT Company app as well as could connect the tool to a Google Cloud Publish account in secs.
- AC input frequency: 50/60 HAC input voltage: 220-240 V
- Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight: 50 – 105 g/m²
- Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity: 50 sheets
- Colour display: Y
- Colour of product: Black, White
- Copying: Mono
- Depth: 477 mm
- Direct printing: Y
- Display: LCD
- Duplex functions: Copy, Print, Scan
- Duplex printing modes: Auto
- Energy Star Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 1.7
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Faxing: N
- Gray scale levels: 256
- Height: 503 mm
- ISO A-series sizes (A0…A9): A4, A5
- ISO B-series sizes (B0…B9): B5
- Input colour depth: 24 bit
- Internal memory: 1024 MB
- Linux operating systems supported: Y
- Mac operating systems supported: Y
- Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4
- Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
- Mobile printing technologies: Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service
- Multi-Purpose Tray media weight: 60 – 199 g/m²
- Multi-Purpose tray capacity: 100 sheets
- N-in-1 copy function (N=): 2, 4
- Non-ISO print media sizes: 16K, Executive, Folio, Legal, Letter, Statement
- Operating temperature (T-T): 10 – 30 °C
- Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
- Output colour depth: 24 bit
- Power consumption (max): 1470 W
- Power consumption (off): 0.1 W
- Power consumption (sleep): 0.8 W
- Power consumption (standby): 12.4 W
- Print margins (top, bottom, right, left): 5 mm
- Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 40 ppm
- Print technology: Laser
- Printing: Mono
- Recommended duty cycle: 1000 – 5000 pages per month
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF512x driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF512x Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF512x that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF512x printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF512x printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF512x printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF512x Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF512x printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF512x driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF512x setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF512x driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF512x driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF512x Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF512x. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF512x printer.
- Next step, extract the MF512x zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF512x driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF512x printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF512x Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF512x Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org