Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver Windows & Mac Os
Mono laser all-in-ones developed for the SOHO market have been sluggish to offer cordless link, but Canon has actually used up the banner with the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w. A small, four-way multifunction equipment, with fax centers along with print, copy and scan, it could connect flexibly via USB, 10/100 Ethernet and also Wi-Fi.
Paper-save duplicate is a way of immediately checking two or four web pages and also reproducing them diminished onto a solitary page. This is fairly valuable, though not as paper saving as a two-up or four-up print facility, as you require the complete A4 document to scan to begin with. Luckily, the i-SENSYS MF4780w provides this also in its motorist.
The software application package on CD consists of Presto! PageManager, in addition to administration as well as scanning software program and a print vehicle driver. Fitting the one-piece drum and toner cartridge includes pivoting the scanner section up as well as lifting the cover to the print engine. The cartridge slides down deep into the device, but is the job of secs to change.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w is an excellent, wireless laser all-in-one. It prints quickly, though has no duplex, as well as produces very good message and also over average graphics as well as costs under 3p each web page to run.
- Network ready multifunctional: print, copy, scan and fax
- User-friendly, one-touch solution secrets and turning control board
- Save paper with automated double-sided printing
- Quick, 25 ppm mono laser print and duplicate speed
- Highly power energy-efficient
You could print wirelessly from a mobile phone or tablet to this maker, using Canon’s brand-new Mobile Printing Application, which is a cost-free download. This is a separate app from Easy Picture Print, made use of with PIXMA inkjets and it’s an embarassment Canon can not provide a solitary utility to collaborate with any one of its printers.
- Monochrome Laser Printing
- Max. print speed (A4) Up to 23 ppm/Up to 1200 x 600 dpi-Image Refinement
- Max. print resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi Approx. 5 seconds
- Scanner type colour
- Max. scan resolution (Optical) Up to 600 x 600 dpi/Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi-Enhanced
- Depth colour scanning 24 bit/24 bit (in/out) 256 levels-Greyscales
- Max. scan width 216 mm
- Modem Speed Super G3 – 33.6kbps
- Max. fax resolution 200 x 100 dpi
- Maximum fax memory Up to 250 pages
- Speed dials 103/including 3 one-touch dials & Max. 112 location
- Max. copy speed (A4) Up to 23 ppm Approx. 10 seconds
- Max. copy resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum multiple copy Up to 100 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement 25 to 400% in 1% increments
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4780w driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4780w that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4780w printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4780w printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4780w printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4780w printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4780w setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4780w driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4780w printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4780w zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4780w driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4780w printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4780w Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org