Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver Windows & Mac Os
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn With 5 lines of message plus computer animations, functions can be quickly and also conveniently accessed as well as even more info can be communicated saving effort and time.
With an outcome speed of 25 ppm as well as a Fast First Copy Out Time of less than 9 seconds, prints and copies are supplied the minute you need them. With quick recovery from sleep mode, thanks to Quick First-Print technologies, long waits for your papers are a distant memory. Furthermore, this economical gadget uses just 3 watts in rest setting, making sure energy performance.
Checking colour papers and also images is very easy and extremely functional utilizing a resolution as high as 9600 x 9600 dpi. Data can be scanned straight to email, or searchable PDF using the MF Toolbox, allowing them to be rapidly recovered in the future. Additionally, Windows customers could check directly over the network using the MF Tool kit.
The i-SENSYS 4580dn is network-ready, enabling small teams to easily share its efficient capacities. The Remote User Interface lets users and managers screen and also handle machine standing straight from their internet browsers.
- All-in-one functions: Copy, Fax, Scan
- Bundled software: Presto. Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI).
- Colour all-in-one functions: Copy, Fax, Print, Scan
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 7/Server 2008/Server 2003/2000/ XP/ Vista;\ Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 – 10.6.x/ Linux
Paper handling in the Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn laser multifunction printer is rather adaptable as well as appropriate for little to mid-volume printing with the 250-sheet input tray as well as 100-sheet outcome tray.
- Maximum resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI
- Maximum scan resolution: 9600 x 9600 DPI
- Power consumption (average operating): 1 W
- Power consumption (standby): 3 W
- Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 25 ppm
- Print technology: Laser
- Printing: Colour
- Scanning: Colour
- Standard input capacity: 250 sheets
- Standard tray media types: Bond paper, Card stock, Glossy paper, Matte paper,
- Photo paper, Plain paper
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4580dn driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4580dn that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4580dn printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4580dn printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4580dn setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4580dn driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4580dn zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4580dn driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4580dn printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4580dn Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org