Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver & Software Download
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Printer is network-ready, making it possible for tiny teams to quickly share its efficient abilities. As well as using network scanning, a Remote User Interface lets customers as well as administrators screen and take care of device status directly from their web internet browsers.
With a result speed of 25 ppm and a Rapid First Copy Out Time of less than 9 seconds, prints and also duplicates are supplied the minute you need them. With quick healing from sleep setting, thanks to Quick First-Print technologies, long waits for your documents are a distant memory. In addition, this economical tool makes use of only 3 watts in sleep mode, ensuring energy efficiency.
The All-In-One recyclable cartridge ensures maintenance-free operation as well as constant high quality outcome. Change the compact cartridge in secs consisting of printer toner, drum and also cleaning devices with an Authentic Canon Laser Cartridge as well as your multifunctional is as good as new.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d scanner is far better than the majority of office-focused devices. Regardless of an optimum 600 dpi resolution, its scans were dramatically concentrated and also packed filled with detail.
- Network-ready mono laser 4-in-1
- Automatic double-sided printing
- 25 ppm, 9 seconds First Copy Out Time
- Easy to use intuitive LCD display
- 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity: 35 sheets
- Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
- Maximum duty cycle: 10000 pages per month
- Maximum print size: Legal (216 x 356 mm)
- Maximum resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI
- Maximum scan area: 216 x 356 mm
- Maximum scan resolution: 9600 x 9600 DPI
- Standard input capacity: 250 sheets
- Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 Standard output capacity: 100 sheets
- Standard tray media types: Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Transparencies
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4550d driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4550d that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4550d printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4550d printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4550d printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4550d printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4550d setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4550d driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4550d printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4550d zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4550d driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4550d printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4550d Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org