Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver Windows & Mac Os
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn print high quality, though not outstanding, was fairly good. Like the majority of other versions below, it created sharp, dark text that was legible also at 2-point type size. A series of narrow parallel lines looked straight or even, with essentially no banding. A grayscale picture published at default setups appeared too light and also a little bit washed out, though it was smooth as well as clean.
The front panel consists of 3 huge backlit buttons for duplicate, fax, as well as scan, flanked by fax settings as well as duplicate setups as well as a tiny LCD menu in the middle. The big quick-buttons for beginning as well as stopping/resseting duplicate as well as check jobs is really convenient for swiftly starting or stopping a scan/copy task. However on the disadvantage we felt the built quality was not up to the mark – really feeling a little plasticky and also not that strong.
Copy top quality was reasonably great, with straight black letters in a copied web page of message. Printed colour scans had a smooth texture and also replicated colour properly. On-screen, nevertheless, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn scans looked a little bit dull.
The Canon i-Sensys MF4370dn is an all-in-one mono laser SMB printer. The first thing that captured our eye was the dimension – it is rather ‘slim’ for a printer with an elevation of 36cm.
- Type, Printer / copier / scanner
- Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Functions Copier, printer and scanner
- Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Printing Technology Laser
On the efficiency front, the Canon i-Sensys MF4370dn fared reasonably well speedwise on all 3 functions – printing, scanning, and also duplicating. It printed message paper promptly, at 16 pages per minute (surprisingly the speed for both the normal as well as draft setting were the same). It scanned a colour image in 28 seconds (ordinary online forum laser printer), and it replicated a page of message in 13 seconds (a little bit slow below).
- Mono laser fax/copier/printer/scanner
- digital copier
- plain paper fax
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 10,000 impressions
- Display: 2 lines x 16 characters
- Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600x600dpi
- Grey Scale Half-Tones: 256
- Max Document Enlargement: 200%
- Max Document Reduction: 50%
- Maximum Copies: 99
- Exposure Modes: Text, photo, text and photo
- Automatic Duplexing
- Max Printing Resolution: Up to 1200x600dpi
- Printer Drivers/Emulations: UFRII LT
- Optical Scanning Resolution: 600x1200dpi, Interpolated Resolution: 9600x9600dpi
- Colour Depth: 24-bit
- Super G3 fax machine
- Max Transmission Speed: 33.6Kbps
- Standard Media Capacity: 250 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity: 100 sheets
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4370dn driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4370dn that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4370dn printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4370dn printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4370dn setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4370dn driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4370dn zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4370dn driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4370dn printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4370dn Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|Canon MF4370dn UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities For Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V10.11.0||84 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11||v10.8.1||60 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan For [Windows 10/8.1/8 [32-bit & 64-bit]||2016004||7.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Fax Driver & Utilities For Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V4.11.0||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Scanner Driver & Utilities For Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||V2.8.1||85 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]||V2.5.0||69 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF4380dn/Canon MF4370dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000 [32bit]||V2.30||25 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF4380dn/Canon MF4370dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008 [64bit]||V2.30||27 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||v10.9.0||61 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Fax Driver For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11||04.09.00||24 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux (32 x64-bit)||v3.10||102 MB||Download|
|Canon Fax Driver For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11||04.08.01||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux (32 x64-bit)||v3.00||90 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn ScanGear For Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC]||01.50||37 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn ScanGear For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7||01.51||36 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn MF Scanner Driver For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||v1.20||24 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn MF Drivers For Windows Server 2008/2000/2003/7/Vista/XP||02.30||23 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn MF Drivers For [Windows Server 2008/2003/7/Vista/XP [64-bit]||02.30||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Tool Box For [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista [32bit & 64bit]||4911mf18||9.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows Server 2008/2000/2003/7/Vista/XP [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn e-Manual||CA.1.00||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Getting Started Guide (For Mac)||CA.1.00||18 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn Scanner Driver Guide (For Mac)||CA.1.00||2 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn User Guide For [Linux / Windows Server 2008/2000/7/Vista/XP [32-bit]||01.00||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MF4370dn User Guide For [Windows 2000/Vista/XP [32-bit]||01.00||6.7 MB||Download|
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com