Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer Driver Download
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer all-in-one printer with network and also auto-duplexer assistance provides sensible performance and has a low running cost however doesn’t use much in terms of attributes as well as is a little on the higher side concerning the printer price.
Feature-wise, the i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer features typical choices you generally find in an all-in-one printer as well as aside from the acquainted offerings you will not discover anything additional. It includes network support, automatic duplexer though it sustains only A4 and also LTR paper dimension – not a big deal if you are utilizing it mainly for residence use. The major paper tray holds 100 sheets, as well as includes an automated record feeder ability of 50 sheets.
Canon’s MF Tool kit scan software application lets you check through the COMPUTER and save the photo to an e-mail message or graphics data. You can configure 2 customized switches to choose the scanner and also to assign where to place the check; afterwards, clicking a switch will certainly save the scan to the preconfigured place.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d scanner is far better than the majority of office-focused devices.
- Type, Printer / copier / scanner
- Functions Copier, printer and scanner
- Printing Technology Laser
- Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer Specs
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 10,000 impressions
- Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600x600dpi
- Grey Scale Half-Tones: 256
- Max Document Enlargement: 200%
- Max Document Reduction: 50%
- Maximum Copies: 99
- Exposure Modes: Text, photo, text and photo
- Max Printing Resolution: Up to 1200x600dpi
- Printer Drivers/Emulations: UFRII LT
- Optical Scanning Resolution: 600x1200dpi, Interpolated Resolution: 9600x9600dpi
- Max Transmission Speed: 33.6Kbps
- Standard Media Capacity: 250 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity: 100 sheets
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4350d driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4350d that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4350d printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4350d printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4350d printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4350d printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4350d setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4350d driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4350d printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4350d zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4350d driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4350d printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4350d Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- canon i-sensys mf 4350d