Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver & Software Download
The multi-function form variable remains to spread out from its inkjet homelands into the laser printer market. Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 is based on a duplex, mono printer engine as well as a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) colour scanner with Vehicle Paper Feeder (ADF). It’s intended for little and office usage, however a task cycle of 10,000 web pages monthly suggests it could deal with some SME offices, also.
This device has an uncommon layout; a black cube with a steeply-raked paper feed on top for the ADF, a little control board in front of the scanner area as well as 2 gaping openings listed below. At the base of the bottom hole is a 250-sheet paper tray and also there’s a 10 sheet multi-purpose feed on top of this held up right into the centre of the device. This makes it unpleasant to use and also it’s difficult to see why several of the design choices have actually been made.
The control board consists of a numerical pad for dialling telephone number as well as eight quick dial buttons for the extremely G3 fax that’s built in. There’s a 2 line by 16 personality LCD show without any backlight, however because it’s placed practically flat, any type of overhanging lights is enough to show the screen. 3, huge, illuminated setting switches choose duplicate, fax and also scan features. At the right-hand end of the control panel are lit beginning and cancel switches and one for power.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Printer is far better than the majority of office-focused devices.
- Copier Type digital
- Printing Technology Laser – monochrome
- Display 2 lines x 16 characters
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) 10000 impressions
- Fax Type Plain paper
The consolidated printer toner and also drum cartridge slots in under a cover which is revealed when you lift up the hinged scanner cover. You need to press the cartridge well down right into the maker to seat it in position. The cartridge has a rather reduced capacity of just 2,000 ISO web pages, so if you use the i-SENSYS MF4270 heavily, you’ll be swapping cartridges consistently.
- Document & Media Handling Details Output tray – 100 sheets, Paper cassette – 250 sheets and ADF – 35 sheets
- Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Document Feeder ADF
- Document Feeder Capacity 35 sheets
- Media Type Class envelopes, film / transparencies, other, plain paper
- Min Media Weight 40 g
- Max Media Weight 163 g
- Supported Media Type envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, transparencies
- Standard Media Capacity 250 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 100 sheets
- Operating System Support Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8 – 10.5.x, Linux, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4270 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4270 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4270 printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4270 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4270 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4270 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4270 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4270 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4270. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4270 printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4270 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4270 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4270 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4270 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com