Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver & Software Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer is just one of the much more ecologically conscious business around – it does compactness and economic climate as well as anyone. The i-Sensys MF4150 carries on this practice, loading print, fax, copy as well as check capability – along with other performance features – into a remarkably small type element.
The i-SENSYS MF4150 comes with the characteristic all-in-one printer toner cartridge, which incorporates the photosensitive device, electrostatic charger, cleaner and other core components that tend to break rapidly and also call for episodic upkeep. This suggests when you change the cartridge you eliminate the need for maintenance, thus lowering running prices with time.
The i-SENSYS MF4150 stated first-page to print time is 9.6 secs, but it took 11.5 secs on our test, and this rose to 43 seconds on our killer examination file. Nevertheless, its printing speed of 20ppm stood across all document types, as did its time to very first duplicate (9.6 seconds) as well as its duplicate speed. We discovered the top quality of its mono output to be crisp and well balanced, and the most effective on examination.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer is far better than the majority of office-focused devices.
- Copier Type digital
- Printing Technology Laser – monochrome
- Display 2 lines x 16 characters
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) 10000 impressions
- Fax Type Plain paper
Somewhat bizarrely, although the MF4150 is presumably COMPUTER and Mac suitable, its scan function deal with PC platforms just. Although there are Mac print and also fax chauffeurs for the MF4150, the bundled MF Toolbox check software program is COMPUTER only. Why just partially market a MFP in this way? It makes no sense, as it takes the ‘multi’ from MFP.
- Max Copying Speed B/W 20 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Operating System Support MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- Document & Media Handling Details Paper cassette – 250 sheets
- Bypass tray – 1 sheet
- ADF – 35 sheets
- Speed Details Printing: up to 20 ppm
- Copying: up to 20 ppm
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4150 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4150 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4150 printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4150 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4150 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4150 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4150 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4150 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4150. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4150 printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4150 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4150 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4150 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4150 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com