Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver Windows & Mac Os
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Printer With an Initial Print-out time in 9.6 seconds, there’s no waiting every time you wish to print. The system springs right into activity the minute you require it, thanks to our On-Demand Dealing with innovation, UFRII LT high speed processing and also excellent quality EF toner.
Outcome speed is 20 web pages per minute for printing and copying. A 1200 x 600dpi improved print resolution delivers expert laser high quality printing for message and also graphics. You benefit from both speed as well as high quality, without concession.
The i-SENSYS MF4120 has a tiny impact so it fits nicely on your desk. Compact as well as fashionable, it gives expert laser printing, copying as well as colour scanning. Simple and also keep, it maximises performance and minimises your financial investment expenses.
- – Affordable laser printer, copier, colour scanner
- – First Print-out time in 9.6 seconds
- – 20 ppm/cpm, 1200x600dpi printing (enhanced)
- – Automatic double-sided printing
- – Colour scanner: 9600x9600dpi enhanced
- – All-in-One Cartridge
The optional Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 print server offers productive network printing and colour scanning. Easy to set up and operate, it allows a small workgroup to fully share these functions directly from their connected PCs.
- All-in-one functions: Copy, Scan
- Colour all-in-one functions: print, scan
- Copying: Mono
- Digital sender: No
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 390 x 532 x 297 mm
- Faxing: No
- Input colour depth: 24 bit
- Mac compatibility: Yes
- Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4
- Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
- Maximum resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
- Non-ISO print media sizes: executive, index card, legal, letter
- Power consumption (average operating): 650 W
- Power consumption (off): 3.5 W
- Power consumption (standby): 8 W
- Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 20 ppm
- Print technology: Laser
- Printing: Colour
- Printing noise level: 66 dB
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Scanning: Colour
- Time to first page (colour, normal): 9.6 s
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1
- Weight: 12 kg
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4140 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4140 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4140 printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4140 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4140 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4140 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4140 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4140 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4140. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4140 printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4140 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4140 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4140 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4140 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org