Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver & Software Download
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 laser multifunction printer uses a different quality set, supplying consumers with a reliable monochrome printer, colour scanner, and picture copier that might generate top notch outputs. The i-SENSYS MF4010 has a 600×600 dpi scanner, as well as a digital photo copier that could recreate documents with phenomenal details.
TheCanon i-SENSYS MF4010 printer integrates 3 devices in one. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 all-in-one printer can produce high resolution prints of approximately 1200×600 dpi. The colour scanner operates as an electronic photo copier, and also records can be fine-tuned by means of the flatbed system. The control board sticks out ahead and features easy to use buttons for adjusting print, scan, as well as duplicate choices.
The Canon MF4010 MFP does not consisted of standard network configuration, which can be a turn-off for numerous people. Nonetheless, the MF4010 does supply integrated networking. Fax would definitely have actually been a practical enhancement to the Canon MF4010 black and white printer and the devices does not publish in colour.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 connects using high-speed USB, which permits rapid and protected info transfer. Nonetheless, the Canon MF4010 laser printer does not supply integrated network arrangement, neither does it have fax capacities.
- – Affordable laser printer, copier, colour scanner
- – First Print-out time in 9.6 seconds
- – 20 ppm/cpm, 1200x600dpi printing (enhanced)
- – Automatic double-sided printing
- – Colour scanner: 9600x9600dpi enhanced
- – All-in-One Cartridge
The optional Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 print server offers productive network printing and colour scanning.
- Machine type: MONO Laser All-In-One
- Printing method: Mono laser beam printing
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x600dpi enhanced)
- Scanner type: Colour CIS
- Colour scanning depth: 24bit/24bit (in/out)
- Copy resolution: TEXT/PHOTO mode: 300dpix300dpi TEXT mode, PHOTO mode, TEXT/PHOTO + mode: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Bundled Software: Presto!PageManager, ScanSoft OmniP age SE
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF4010 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF4010 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF4010 printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF4010 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF4010 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF4010 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF4010 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF4010 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4010. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF4010 printer.
- Next step, extract the MF4010 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF4010 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF4010 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF4010 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org