Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver Windows & Mac Os
The Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw mono multifunction printer supplies copy, print as well as scan capabilities for tiny workgroups as well as professionals. With print speeds of as much as 27 pages per min (A4) and also automatic double sided printing including Quick First Print – which makes certain the printer wakes up from sleep mode quickly! Included is a high resolution flatbed scanner and automatic document feeder which allows you to check and also replicate papers promptly as well as send directly from the device without a COMPUTER.
The main benefit of this useful design is quick printing laser innovation. Up to 27 web pages per min in monochrome published in the very best top quality feasible. In addition, yet also manages copying and advocacy function always useful scanner as well as fax. It’s all in an user-friendly design and with a warranty brand name that printer really can.
The big advantage of the printer’s comfy handling. A hinged panel uses a different, however the user-friendly food selection functions. This unconventional and interesting feature is the touchscreen. Easy gain access to is additionally available paper trays. For also greater comfort at work is geared up with an automated sheet feeder and also several beneficial features. The entire tool is highlighted in a streamlined form and black colour. This will be practical design of workplace.
Reliable Printer Canon i-SENSYS will certainly look wonderful in the house and at the office workdesk. One plan supplies all important functions, each at the highest degree.
- Can be connected via WiFi
- Lightning Printing great quality
- Fast scanning documents
- Performs function copiers and fax
- Intuitive control panel
- Power saving modes to lower power consumption
The Canon i-SENSYS MF247DW is Wireless and ethernet prepared allowing simple combination right into network atmospheres, which includes assistance for smart phones and tablet computers making use of Mopria, Apple Airprint and also Canon PRINT organisation application. Its environment-friendly also as the printers ECO report aids in monitoring paper and also power use while Automobile Off and also minimized power intake modes aid keep your carbon footprint to a minimum.
|Dimensions WxDxH||390 x 371 x 360 mm|
|Weight||Approx 12.1 kg|
|First Page||Approx 6.0 seconds or less|
|Speed||27 pages per minute|
|Memory||Standard 512 MB|
|Average Monthly Volume||500-2,500 pages per month|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||Up to 15,000 prints per month (peak value)|
|Magnification||25 – 400 % in 1% steps|
|Multi-copy||1 – 999|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy Digital Functions||Text/Photo, Text/Photo (High speed), Photo, Text|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection|
|Network OS||Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Server® 2012R25 / Server® 20125 / Server® 2008R25 /|
Server® 20085 / Server® 2003R25/ Server® 20035 / Vista
Mac OS X version 10.6 & up
|Printer Language||UFRII-LT, PCL 5e, PCL6|
|Mobile Printing||Google Cloud Print Ready|
iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app
Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Size||A5 – A4|
|Resolution||Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
|Scanning Formats||Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF|
|Scan to E-mail||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF|
|Speed||Single sided mono: 20 ipm (300 x 300 dpi)|
Single sided colour: 15 ipm (300 x 300 dpi)
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page)|
|Receive Mode||Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual|
|Fax Resolution||Normal: 200 x 100 dpi|
Fine: 200 x 200 dpi
Photo: 200 x 200 dpi
Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi
|Fax Memory||Up to 256 pages|
|Speed Dials||Up to 104 dials|
|Group Dials/ Destinations||Max. 103 dials / Max. 50 destinations in one group|
|Memory Backup||Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory)|
|Other Features||Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports|
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF247dw driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF247dw that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF247dw printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF247dw printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF247dw printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF247dw printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF247dw setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF247dw driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF247dw printer.
- Next step, extract the MF247dw zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF247dw driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF247dw printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF247dw Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org