Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver & Software Download
The Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer from Canon is the small, hassle-free multifunction device, perfect for usage in tiny and mid-size workplace atmospheres with considerable reliance upon printing, scanning and copying jobs. The minimalistic style allows it to flourish in modern, contemporary job spaces whilst supplying optimal functionality throughout all jobs.
Capable of publishing 23 web pages each minute, the i-SENSYS MF211 Printer can assist support busy office atmospheres calling for a substantial quantity of printed output. The Quick First Print choice lowers the workout time of the device and also aids stop long wait times for single sheet print outs.
The tilting control board and also one-touch service keys could assist make utilisation of the full functionality of the system less complex and also a lot more efficient for multiple users in the workplace. The clear LCD display panel and also simple-to-navigate menu assists to make the procedure of selecting the correct choice quicker and more efficient.
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 A4 Mono Multifunction Printer Running Costs. The price each copy is generated using all consumables, not simply the toners as well as is based on our existing sell costs.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Enhanced
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Media Supported Plain, heavy, Recycled, Transparecy, Label, Envelope
- Emulations UFRII-LT
- Software Included Printer driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, Presto! PageManager, Toner Status Tool
While the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 multifunction printer can only generate monochrome hard copies, the scanner might refine complete colour images.
- Other Characteristics:
- All-in-one functions: Scan
- Colour all-in-one functions: scan, No
- Copier smart software features: 2-on-1 Copy
- Input colour depth: 24 bit
- Internal memory: 32 MB
- Mac compatibility: No
- Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4
- Maximum input capacity: 250 sheets
- Maximum print size: Legal (216 x 356 mm)
- Minimum RAM: 128 MB
- Minimum hard disk space: 100 MB
- Number of print cartridges: 1
- Power consumption (PowerSave): 5 W
- Power consumption (standby): 8 W
Compatibility and System Requirements Canon MF211 driver & Software Printer for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux OS (Debian / RPM) and Mac OS.
How to install Canon i-SENSYS MF211 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with drivers file
1. How to Install i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Using DVD/CD-ROM
- Ensure that you have an CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable to connect with Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer.
- A CD Disk of Canon MF211 that included with the printer package is needed.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MF211 printer driver.
- Unplug i-SENSYS MF211 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Insert CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- While the process is running, you will be ask to connect USB cable between Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer and computer.
- Wait and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MF211 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
2. How to Install i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Using setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- Download Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver from the below-recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the i-SENSYS MF211 printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Printer using downloaded setup file
- Switch on your computer which you need to install Canon i-SENSYS MP280 printer driver.
- Click the link download Canon i-SENSYS MF211 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, Then click (Save) to download the MF211 setup file.
- The downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF211 driver file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- Double-click the downloaded MF211 driver file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When the setup file has successfully installed, you will find out the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer is ready to use.
3. How to Install i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Manually
- Required the setup file of Canon i-SENSYS MF211. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guidelines How to Install a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and i-SENSYS MF211 printer.
- Next step, extract the MF211 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the i-SENSYS MF211 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MF211 printer the installation process is running.
- When it’s finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer can be used for printing.
4. How to Uninstall i-SENSYS MF211 Driver
- First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon MF211 Driver & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The All download links has been checked Manually by admin UpdatePrinterDriver.com. We guarantee that all Links is active. Before you install the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, please check the specifications of your computer and laptop. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org